Module 01: Affiliate Marketing
The first, and perhaps most well-known online money making strategy is called affiliate marketing. It is the most important method of making money online, because you can combine it with almost any of the other methods that are in this book. Affiliate marketing involves selling other people’s products or services on your website, social media page, YouTube account, and other Internet-based pages, thereby earning a commission on each sale. Of course, this money making option requires that you have (or create) an Internet site or page and that site or page caters to the same market as the merchant or advertiser that you want to highlight and you should also have enough visitors. But once you have that, you could make some serious cash. HOW TO GET STARTED If the idea of affiliate marketing interests you, here is a quick step-by-step guide to getting you started:
- Step #1: Select the category you wish to promote.
- Step #2: Set up a site or web page if you don’t currently have one.
- Step #3: Decide what products or services you want to promote.
- Step #4: Pick which affiliate marketing site(s) you’d like to use and set up an account.
- Step #5: How to select an affiliate program to promote.
- Step #6: Create a link to the specific product(s) that you’d like to promote and earn a commission from and attach it to your site.
- Step #7: Market your link.
Module 02: YouTube
YouTube is the most popular video sharing website in the world, so I guess you are familiar with it to some extent. You can make money on it by creating your own channel and promoting either your own or other businesses’ services and products, or you can participate in the YouTube Partner Program. HOW TO GET STARTED YouTube is much like any other social media site as far as set-up goes. But here are the steps you need to take to create a video channel worthy of hundreds, thousands, or even millions of viewers daily:
- Step #1: Create your YouTube channel.
- Step #2: Post videos.
- Step #3: Build your audience.
- Step #4: Cross-promote your videos.
- Step #5: Set your YouTube account up to monetize with ads.
- Step #6: Monetize your YouTube channel with affiliate marketing.
- Step #7: Check your stats and use the information wisely.
- Step #8: Optional: Apply for a YouTube partnership.
Module 03: Blogging
A third way to make money online is by blogging. Blogging is defined as continuously writing about a situation, event, or other interest and posting it online for others to read. If you can create quite a following with your blog, you can also create a decent income. HOW TO GET STARTED To create a blog that draws major attention and begin to draw money from it, here’s what you need to do:
Module 04: Fiverr
Fiverr is a website that allows you to sell your talent or talents for an income. For instance, are you a creative writer, SEO guru, design artist, website creator, or do you have talent as a voice-over artist? Then you can make money as a seller on Fiverr by providing your unique and talent-driven services to people and businesses whoever needs them. How to Get Started To make money on Fiverr, just take these steps:
Module 05: Selling Physical Products Online
Another way to earn money online is by selling physical products on sites like Amazon and eBay. While you may not earn enough to make a living selling your own personal items (unless you are able to acquire a lot of goods at low costs and can turn them around quickly), you can also help others sell their things, thereby earning yourself a nice little commission in the process. HOW TO GET STARTED How do you get started selling? Here are a few simple steps:
- Step #1: Find a product to sell.
- Step #2: Pick a platform and create an account.
- Step #3: Prepare your listing for optimal results.
- Step #4: Set your price.
- Step #5: List your product on Amazon or eBay.
- Step #6: Promote your product.
- Step #7: Make the deal.
- Step #8: Deliver your product.
- Step #9: Grow your product-based business.